This soup is quick and easy to make. Just add chicken broth, cream of chicken, a little water, frozen spinach and some tortellini. Quick and easy meal for the family. Ready in 20 minutes.
Spinach Tortellini Soup
Author: easy to make recipes
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups of water
- 1 (20 ounce) package of cheese tortellini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot combine the spinach, cream of chicken, chicken broth and water. Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low. Stir in tortellini and simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Your beauty ...should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. I Peter 3:3-4
Great recipe for chili. If you want a chili with a little kick this chili is for you. My secret is a can of rotel. YUM!
Three Bean Chili
Author: easy to make recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 to 4 (8 ounce) cans of tomato sauce depending on how thick you want your chili.
- In large pot cook ground beef until brown.
- Add pkg. of taco seasoning to beef along with ½ cup of water.
- Add tomato sauce, red beans, black beans, ranch style beans and rotel to pot. Stir and simmer on low for about 15 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with Fritos chip.
- This chili is so fast and easy to make. I like using 3 different kinds of beans to make my chili. The combination of black beans, ranch style beans and kidney beans go very good together. You can also use stewed tomatoes
Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His Name!
Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup
Author: Easy to make recipe
Recipe type: dinner
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 (10.5 ounce cans) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) petite diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan, cook sausage and onions for 15 minutes or until sausage is brown. Drain excess grease off pan and return to heat.
- Add chicken broth, water, cannellini beans and tomatoes to sausage mixture and bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in spinach, cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese
I will sing of mercy and justice; To You, O Lord, I will sing praises. Psalm 101:1
You may also like this…..