I have been making this for years. Salad with layers of veggies, bacon and cheese. Can’t beat this!
Classic Seven Layer Salad with Bacon
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 package Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package lettuce, shredded
- In large glass bowl layer as ingredients are given. Starting with peas on the bottom of bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours for best result.
The wisdom of Jesus in me helps me to prevail over all my trials and challenges.
Creamy, crunchy, all time summer favorite…. Cucumber Dill Salad. This will cool you off on any hot summer day….
Crunchy Cucumber Dill Salad
Author: easy to make recipes
- 3 cups of thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped dill
- pepper to taste
- Toss sliced cucumbers with salt & let set for 1 hour. Then gently press out the moisture from the cucumbers with a paper towel.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, vinegar, dill and pepper.
- Coat cucumbers with sour cream mixture.
- Note: Best if serve cold..
He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And whoever "trusts in the Lord, happy is he". Proverbs 16:20