Rich Lemon Bar Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 ½ cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup cold butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Garnish: Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine 1 ½ cups of flour, salt, and ½ cup powdered sugar. Add butter and cut into mixture until crumbly.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish and press flour mixture into bottom. Bake 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder, lemon juice, and add 3 tablespoon of the remaining flour. Mix well.
- Pour over baked crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Cool and cut into bars. Dust top with powdered sugar.
I will love You, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1