Caramel Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
Author: Easy recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (2-lb) pkg. frozen bread roll dough
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup whipping cream (must use whipping cream to get caramel flavored sauce)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- Stir together sugar and 4 tsp. cinnamon. Coat each roll in butter and then roll in sugar mixture. Arrange in a lightly greased bundt pan. Cover and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Beat whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Stir in brown sugar and remaining 2 tsp. cinnamon. Pour whipped mixture over dough and place pan on an aluminum foil- lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool in pan for about 10 minutes before turning over onto serving plate.
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1