Caesar Pasta Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. Bowtie Pasta
- 1 large Lemon
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves, Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 medium Zucchini, grated
- 1 medium Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can Black Olives, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh, Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, grate 1 tsp. lemon zest from lemon and squeeze ¼ cup of juice into large bowl.
- Stir in parmesan, mayonnaise, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper, peas, olives and basil. Stir.
- Add cooked pasta. Toss well.
- Serve warm or chilled.
No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement you shall condemn. Isaiah 54:17