Bacon Quiche with Potato Crust Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen Hash Brown Potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 lb. package of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 10 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup of Milk
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of baking dish to form crust. Pour melted butter over crust. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle bacon, and both cheeses over potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over bacon and cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and puffed.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Psalm 23:5