Apple Raisin Crisp
If you have a sweet tooth, try adding 1 cup of white sugar to the water before pouring over apples. :)
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10 cups apples, sliced in wedges
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted, unsalted
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place apples in 9 x 13 baking pan. Pour water into pan.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, butter, and raisins together. Crumble over the apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over the apples mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
From the rising of the sun to its going down, The Lord's name is to be praised. Psalm 113:3