Want to make a quick dessert that’s really easy and fast but still delicious…..This one is for you…….Apple Pie Dumplings. Made with only 2 ingredients. Apple Pie Filling and Frozen Bread Dough. Enjoy!
Apple Pie Dumplings Recipe
Author: Easy to make recipes
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed to room temperature
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each roll into halves. Ending up with 12 equal pieces.
- Pour apple pie filling into a 2 quart casserole baking dish. Add dough to top of apple filling. Keeping dough on top slightly coat each dough piece with a light coating of filling. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8