These are so easy and fast to make. Great for breakfast….Taste pretty close to apple donuts..
Apple Filled Fried Dough Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 18 frozen dough rolls, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) Apple Pie Filling
- Cinnamon and Sugar (optional)
- Vegetable or Canola oil for frying
- Pull and stretch each roll has thin as possible without tearing.
- Fill center of roll with a heaping teaspoon of apple pie filling.
- Fold dough over making a half moon shape and pinch seams together.
- In saucepan cook on low until golden brown. Flipped to brown other side.
- Note: Cook slow in oil so inside of dough will cook.
- Place cooked dough on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Optional: Sprinkle while still warm with cinnamon sugar.
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8