White Chocolate Bunny for Hot Cocoa
- 1 bunny marshmallow peep
- 1 oz. white chocolate baking bar
- ⅓ tsp. shortening
- colored sprinkles
- 1 straw
- Insert straw into bunny. Set aside on parchment paper.
- Microwave chocolate and shortening for 1 minute or until melted. Stir.
- Using teaspoon, drizzle warm chocolate over bunny. Allowing to drip before placing back on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle multi-colored sprinkles over chocolate bunny.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Serve on side of Hot Cocoa Mug. :)