You will love the crunch on this chicken…..
Cornflake Crusted Chicken Recipe
Author: easy to make recipes
- 4 large skinless chicken breasts cut into halves or quarter pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 cups cornflakes crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Tabasco hot sauce
- Garlic salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place cooking rack on cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika to taste. (Make sure you can taste the seasoning or the cornflakes will be very bland)
- Mix hot sauce and buttermilk together in another shallow dish.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the buttermilk and then roll in seasoned cornflakes.
- Place the coasted chicken on top of rack on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until crust is golden brown and the meat is no longer pink.