Chocolate Marshmallow Bunny
- 1 Large Marshmallow
- 2 Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- ¼ tsp. shortening
- Coconut (just a few pieces)
- Black Gel
- Pink Gel
- 1 Lollipop Stick
- 1 Paper Cupcake Holder
- Ribbon for Neck
- Place Large Marshmallow on lollipop stick. Set aside on parchment paper.
- Microwave chocolate and shortening for 90 seconds or until melted. Stir.
- Using teaspoon drizzle chocolate over marshmallow. Allow access chocolate to drip off before placing back on parchment paper.
- Take 2 miniature marshmallows and press gently to flatten and place on top of Large Marshmallow for ears while chocolate is still warm.
- Press a few pieces of coconut on both side of Large Marshmallow making whiskers.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Using black gel make 2 drops for eyes. Use Pink Gel for nose and inside of ears.
- Tie ribbon under marshmallow bunny and finish off by placing paper cupcake holder under ribbon.