These are so good!!!! Made with fresh strawberries, loaf bread, some cream cheese and powdered sugar. They look very lovely on a serving tray for that next party.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Mini Roll Ups
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- ½ cup strawberries, smashed
- 1 loaf white bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in strawberries.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In small bowl, melt butter. Set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of strawberry mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll up bread. Using a bread knife cut each roll in half.
- Dip each roll into melted butter, and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place each mini roll onto ungreased baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.