Recipe type: Italian
- 1 box of lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 oz.) Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- ¾ cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In med. size bowl mix eggs, cottage cheese, spinach, 2 ½ cups mozzarella and ½ cup Parmesan.
- Using a 10x13 baking dish, on bottom spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce, then 3 lasagna noodles and part of the cottage cheese mixture. Repeat the layers. Ending with sauce on top. Add remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup of parmesan cheese to top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cheese is melted on top.