Smores' Brownie Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 8 ½ oz. pkg. Brownie Mix
- 3 Cups of Small Marshmallows
- 5 whole graham crackers, broken up
- 1 small container of chocolate syrup
- Prepare brownies as directed on package and cook in a greased 13”x9” baking pan.
- Remove brownies from oven, sprinkle marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Set oven on broil and broil for 30 to 60 seconds, until marshmallows are brown. (This will not take long)
- Drizzle top with chocolate syrup.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Psalm 96:1