Cute little pies filled with pumpkin filling. Very easy to make….great size for appetizer, snacks, or for parties….Delicious!
Pumpkin Pocket Pie Recipe
Author: easy to make recipes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.1 ounce) boxes refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Whisk together until smooth.
- Unroll pie crusts. Using 3 inch round cutter, cut 8 to 10 rounds from each pie crust.
- Using a pastry brush, brush edges of rounds with beaten egg.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon pumpkin mixture into center of each round. Fold dough over the filling and press edges with a fork to seal pie.
- Place pies on baking sheet and brush tops of pies with beaten egg.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
For the Lord is good and His mercy endures forever.