Pumpkin Coconut Oatmeal Bar Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cook oats (oatmeal)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the crust ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of greased 8”x8” pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes to firm up crust.
- Combine all filling ingredients and pour over the warm crust.
- Return to oven for around 40 to 45 minutes. Baking times will vary for different ovens. Make sure toothpick comes out clean in center.
Shout joyfully to the Lord,all the earth; Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises. Psalm 98:4