Pork Tenderloin Vegetable Stew
Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: Main
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced thin
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 medium sized russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 4 (10.5 ounce) cans of beef broth
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- Cut pork into ½ inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine pork and flour. Stir until pork is coated with flour.
- In extra large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork. Cook for 6 minutes or until browned. Add onions and celery. Cook for 5 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.