Parmesan Herbed Monkey Bread
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Bread
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup grated Romano Cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian Seasoning
- 20 frozen dough rolls, thawed
- ½ cup butter, unsalted, melted
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees. Lightly grease a Bundt pan. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter and then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place dough into prepared bundt pan and lightly cover. Place into 100 degree oven for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Remove dough from oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool in pan. Use butter knife to run along sides of pan before inverting bread onto serving plate.
The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. Psalm 29:4