This is so good you can eat it all by itself. Loaded with cheese, corn and of course jalapenos. I used Corn Kits prepared cornbread mix to make this recipe.
Jalapeno Cheesy Cornbread Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 (6 ounce) package of prepared corn bread mix.
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole Kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pickled jalapeno, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine cornbread mix, egg, and milk. Stir until combined.
- Fold in corn, cheese and jalapeno.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Baked 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.