Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup
Author: Easy to make recipe
Recipe type: dinner
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 (10.5 ounce cans) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) petite diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan, cook sausage and onions for 15 minutes or until sausage is brown. Drain excess grease off pan and return to heat.
- Add chicken broth, water, cannellini beans and tomatoes to sausage mixture and bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in spinach, cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese
I will sing of mercy and justice; To You, O Lord, I will sing praises. Psalm 101:1
You may also like this…..