This chili is so easy to make and delicious. If you want to take the heat up a notch or two, try making it with hot italian sausage. Top it off with some shredded cheese, sour cream and of course don’t forget the Fritos!
Italian Sausage Black Bean Chili
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 (19-ounce) package Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (15 ounce)cans black beans, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel (this is diced tomatoes with green chilis)
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 quart of vegetable broth
- 1 package chili seasonings mix
- 1` teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with chopped green onion, sour cream and cheddar cheese, shredded
- Top with corn chips
- In a large pot, add sausage, onion, and garlic. Cook until sausage is browned and crumbly.
- Add beans, rotel, tomatoes, chili seasonings mix, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- serve with corn chips.
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!