Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk (you can also use low fat or fat free milk)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 16 ounce container of cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs milk, and vanilla extract. Mix together with mixer on low speed.
- Add flour and baking powder to mixture. Mix on low speed about 2 minutes. (Batter will be sticky)
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of cookie batter onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Cook 7 to 9 minutes. (Note: cookies will not turn brown on top. Do not overcook.)
- Cool completely on cookie rack.
- Once cool, frost top of cookie with cream cheese frosting.