Your family will love this Bruschetta recipe. Very easy to make and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Impress your love ones with this dish..Taste very similar to Olive Garden’s Bruschetta. YUM!
Author: easy to make recipes
- 2 cups of fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced, divided
- 1 small white or red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf of Italian Bread, sliced
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium size bowl, toss together, tomatoes, basil, 2 cloves of minced garlic, onions, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for a least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve…..preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place sliced bread on large baking sheet. Drizzle each slice with olive oil, remaining minced garlic…..then sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top
- Bake for 5 minutes or until bread starts to crisp.
O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:1