Herbed Parmesan Biscuit Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Bread
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter, unsalted, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cheese, onions, oregano and thyme in small bowl. Set aside.
- In medium size bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well.
- Using a fork cut butter into flour mixture until mixture is crumbly.
- Add milk and stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead 4 to 5 times.
- Roll dough to ½ inch in thickness and cut with 1 ½ inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush tops of warm biscuit with melted butter.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:6