Gooey Apple-Raisin Enchiladas Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10 flour tortillas (fajita grande size)
- 2 (20 ounce cans) apple pie filling
- 3 ounces raisins
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine water, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and butter in medium size sauce pan and cook until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine pie filling and raisins together.
- Fill each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of pie mixture, roll up and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Evenly pour sugar mixture over the top of tortillas. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.