Garlic Cheese French Bread
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Bread
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Provolone Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 5 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 stick Butter, unsalted
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Split loaf down the center using a bread knife. Now cut loaf in half. You should have 4 pieces.
- In large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and ¼ of the minced garlic. Place 1 piece of bread face down in skillet. Cook until bread turns crunchy light brown. Repeat step with other 3 pieces of bread.
- Mix all the cheeses and mayonnaise together. Stir in green onions.
- Spread cheese mixture onto each piece of bread.
- Place bread on baking sheet and cook for about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27