Frozen Chocolate Coconut Yogurt Bites
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- ¾ cup coconut, flaked, sweetened, divided
- 4 to 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate baking bar
- 1 tsp. shortening
- In a medium size bowl combine yogurt, milk, sugar, extract, and ½ cup of coconut. Stir.
- Place yogurt mixture in ice cube tray, filling each cube to top. Insert lollipop or popsicle stick in center of each cube.
- Freeze 4 to 6 hours.
- Microwave chocolate and shortening together for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Remove frozen yogurt bites from ice tray.
- Working quickly, dip top part of each yogurt bite in warm chocolate and then in remaining coconut flakes.
- Keep frozen until ready to eat.