I just love Granny Smith Apples. This recipe is fast and easy to prepare. Just takes about 10 minutes to throw it all together. Taste pretty close to fresh apple pie.
Fresh Apple Crescents Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce)can crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, toss apple slices in butter.
- On baking sheet, separate crescents into 8 triangles
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Divide brown sugar mixture evenly among the crescent triangles. Top each triangle with 2 slices of apples. Roll up and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name...