Creamy Peach Tiramisu
Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: dessert
- 3 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ cup sugar, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 cups mascarpone cheese (Italian cream cheese)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 48 lady fingers
- In medium bowl, combine peaches, ½ cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large sauce pan fill halfway with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat so that the water is simmering. Whisk the egg yolks, milk, and the remaining 1 cup of sugar together in a metal bowl and place the bowl on top of the saucepan. (If you have a double boiler you can use it for this step). Stir the mixture often for about ten minutes. The sugar should be dissolved and also thicker. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In large bowl mix mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy.
- Add egg yolk mixture to the cheese mixture and mix together.
- In desired serving dish place a layer of lady fingers. Place ⅓ of the peach mixture on top of lady fingers. Then on top of peaches a layer of cheese mixture. Continue layering ending up with cheese mixture on top.
- Garnish with ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Chill for 4 hours.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will Trust;" Psalm 91:2