This is the BEST Cream Cheese Pound Cake I have ever tasted! For real. Very, very moist and what makes it even more yummy is the sugar glaze that you pour over the cake right out of the oven. It soaks into the cake and makes it extra moist.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Powdered Sugar Glaze
Author: Easy to make recipes
- 1 ½ cups butter, softened, unsalted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan . Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese together until creamy. Add sugar. Beat until well blended. Add eggs. Beat just until yellow disappears. Add Vanilla mix well. Add flour to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 1hour and 45 minutes or until wooded tooth pick comes out clean in center of cake.
- To make glaze, in a medium bowl combine powdered sugar, vanilla and milk together. Stir until smooth.
- Once cake is done. While still in bundt pan, poke small holes in top of cake and pour the glaze over the top. Let cool for 20 minutes then remove cake onto cake plate.
- Cooking tip: To make cake extra moist place 2 to 3 cups of water in oven while cooking cake…