Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 to 8 oz. white chocolate
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1¼ tsp. shortening, divided
- 1 slice of frozen pound cake. (1/2 inch by 2 inch)
- 1 Milano Cookie
- As pictured, slice pound cake for body. Cut out center lower piece leaving 2 pieces for feet. See picture.
- Melt chocolate and ¼ teaspoon of shortening in microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and dip feet on pound cake. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Microwave white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening for 90 seconds. Stir.
- Once chocolate on feet is set, working fast...dip one end of marshmallow in chocolate and stick to pound cake making the wool. Keep attaching all along side of pound cake under and all around. Attach cookie to front of pound cake for face.
- Using 2 marshmallows for eyes and 2 pinched marshmallows for ears.
- attach everything using chocolate. See picture for detail on how to paint the face and attach ears.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6