This Coconut Oatmeal Cookie will melt in your mouth.. Bursting with coconut flavor. Makes a very moist soft cookie….Yum! And very simple oatmeal cookie to make. Enjoy! :0
Coconut Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 ¼ cup cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla together. Beat until blended.
- In med. bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Add to butter mixture.
- Stir in coconut and cooking oats.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned along edges.
- Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1