Words cannot describe how delicious these little jewels are…..Impress your family and friends with these….So easy and fast to make. You are going to love these!! for sure…. 🙂
Coconut Finger Cakes White Chocolate
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 Frozen Pound Cake (Found in freezer section)
- Coconut Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut, divided
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 16 oz. or 2 cups of white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of shortening
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Using mixer, blend together cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Stir in ½ cup of coconut. Set aside.
- Slice frozen pound cake into ¼ inch slices.
- Making a cake sandwich by spreading 1 heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture between 2 slices of cake. Cut each sandwich into 4 finger sandwiches.
- In med. bowl, microwave chocolate and shortening for 90 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Place cake fingers on baking sheet with wax paper. Using teaspoon drizzle chocolate on top of each cake finger making sure the chocolate runs down the side.
- Top each finger cake with coconut.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 5 days or freezer for up to 1 month.
- Depending the thickness of each slice and cake. Should make 24 fingers sandwiches.