Cute little cake bites that are very easy to put together. Great for a snack or for your next party.
Chocolate Raspberry Cake Bites
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- Frozen Pound Cake (Can be found in grocery freezer section)
- Raspberry Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons Raspberry Jam or Preserves
- 16 oz. or 2 cups of Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of shortening
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside
- Using blender mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth. Stir in raspberry preserves. Set aside.
- Slice frozen pound cake into ¼ inch slices.
- Sandwich 1 full teaspoon of cream cheese mixture between 2 slices of cake. Cut each sandwich into 8 squares.
- In medium bowl, microwave chocolate and shortening for 90 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Use toothpick to dip each square into melted chocolate. Coat completely.
- Set on baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 minutes until chocolate is set.
- NOTE: Keep leftovers refrigerated for up to 3 days.