Chocolate Coated Bunny Peeps
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 Bunny Peeps
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of shortening
- 12 miniature marshmallows
- 12 pop sticks
- 12 decorative paper cupcake holders
- Insert 1 pop stick into each bunny peep. Set aside on parchment line baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in microwave for 90 seconds or until melted. Stir.
- While chocolate is still warm, using a teaspoon , drizzle chocolate over peep completely covering it.
- Place one miniature marshmallows on back for tail.
- Refrigerator for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cut small hole in center of paper cupcake liner and insert on stick under bunny.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.