These are so easy to make and not real sweet. Can be made with using fresh or frozen blueberries. Enjoy!
Blueberry Muffins - Slightly Sweet
Author: Easy to make Recipes
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine, milk, oil and egg.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Spoon into greased muffins pans filling two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
The Lord is my light and my salvation: Whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1