Baked Apple Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 large apples
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup water
- 20 miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash apples and remove core from center.
- In medium size bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and raisins. Place apples in a 8 x 8 inch square baking dish. Stuff each apple with sugar mixture. Top each apple with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add water to the baking dish and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Remove from oven and top each hot apple with 5 miniature marshmallow.
Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty. Psalm 104:1