Bacon and Green Onion Quiche Recipe
Author: Easy Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 24 crushed saltine crackers
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped green onions
- 4 strips of cooked crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine crushed crackers and melted butter and press into bottom of muffin tin. (This will be the crust)
- Add crumbled bacon and chopped onions on top of cracker crust.
- In large mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs with 1 cup of milk. Add dash of salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheese to mixture.
- Fill each muffin to top with egg and cheese mixture.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pan. Then remove with butter knife.
Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. Romans 8:37