Warning….you can’t eat just one! These little treats are just right for a quick apple snack. Fast and easy to make using Granny Smith Apples….Eat them while they are still warm….Delicious!
Apple Fritter Bites Recipe
Author: Easy To Make Recipes
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Topping Cinnamon Sugar – ¼ cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon combined.
- 4 or 5 large Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups of canola or vegetable oil for frying
- In a medium size bowl, beat egg, milk and oil together. Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to egg mixture. Stir until smooth.
- In deep fryer heat 2 cups of oil until 375 degrees. Dip apple chunks into batter and then into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. While still hot, sprinkle cinnamon sugar over fritter bites.
Oh Taste and see that the Lord is good!