These are amazing….Perfect for breakfast, lunch or as an appetizer. These mini roll ups look great on a serving tray for any party.
Apple Cream Cheese Mini Roll Up Recipe
Author: Easy to make recipes
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled, cored, chopped into small pieces
- 1 loaf sliced bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold in apple pieces.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In small bowl melt butter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Roll up. Cut in half.
- Dip into melted butter. Then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place each mini roll onto ungreased baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:5