This pie is made with fresh granny smith apples and fresh cranberries. I made this for my family on New Years Day. It was a hit….
Apple Cranberry Pie Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 1 refrigerated pie crust in a 9 inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Toss sliced apples and cranberries in sugar mixture.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Pour melted butter over apples and cranberries
- Top with remaining pie crust and pinch sides of crust together to seal.
- Cover pie with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11